Tourism and Sustainable Development
Study Cycle: 2
ECTS credit: 6
Lecturer(s): asist. Bobovnik Nejc, doc. dr. Cigale Dejan
- Models of growth and changes of tourist areas.
- Impacts of tourism and recreation on landscape.
- Tourism and recreation within the context of spatial development.
- Impacts of tourism and recreation on settlement development.
- Impacts of tourism on regional development.
- Tourism and recreation as causes of conflicts.
- Tourism development in the context of sustainable development.
- Sustainable planning and management of tourism.
- Indicators of sustainable tourism development.
- Tourism policy on the state and local level.
- Alternative development orientations of tourism.
- Geographical methods and techniques of tourism and recreation impact research.