Introduction to Educational Methodology
Study Cycle: 1
Lecturer(s): asist. Jagodic Neža, asist. Kristl Nina, prof. dr. Mažgon Jasna
- Experimental research.
- Statistical design of experiments in the field of education.
- Analysis of dispersion data.
- Models of pedagogical experiment.
- Experiment with two comparative groups.
- More complex experimental designs.
- Single factor and multifactorial experimental models.
- Analysis of variance and analysis of covariance in the context of experimental models.
- Using SPSS software package (editing data for the processing, importing data, processing of data, interpreting outcomes).