Research and Project Work
Study Cycle: 2
Lecturer(s): asist. Bobovnik Nejc, izr. prof. dr. Lampič Barbara
- Geographical research in relation to other disciplines.
- Types of projects and their characteristics.
- Purchasing of research projects, response of geography to the demands and needs of society and diverse ministries (of basic and applied research projects), preparation of technical expertise, opinions, etc..
- The creation of guidelines, goals, objectives, working hypotheses and work stages in the project tasks.
- Time planning of research, exposure of control objectives for the research work mates.
- Preparation of financial evaluation of individual work phases. Planning of team research work, defining the role of the individual and the principal investigator (project leader) in the project.
- Types and methods of dissemination of research results by individual working phases and conclusions of the research project.
- Fundamental principles of elaborating the final report, the preparation of maps and other graphics for geographical research reports.
- Presentation of the legal bases for preserving copyright and client research to further use of the research results.
- Participation in an interdisciplinary research project and the role of proposer or project leader of such research.