Elaboration of Environmental Research Projects and Environmental Impact Assessment
Lecturer(s): asist. Bobovnik Nejc, izr. prof. dr. Lampič Barbara
- Course content builds upon the theoretical and methodological knowledge and is primarily focused on the application - the study of the situation, solving practical problems in the preparation of plans and activities affecting the environment and nature. Impact assessments of individual activities on the environment and other research in the field of environmental protection and planning interventions in space.
- The methodology and the study of pressure (and the effects) of various activities; transport and other infrastructural developments, tourism, agricultural activities, settlements development, etc..
- Using different sets of environmental indicators in evaluating the state of the environment, assessment of environmental pressures, etc..
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and strategic policy documents, on the field of the state of the environment and environmental protection.
- Active participation in a research projects in the field of environmental protection.
- Project planning, the role of the individual project member, design and content of the final report, content of reporting, diseminations of project results, etc.