Lecturer(s): izr. prof. dr. Radovan Marko
1. Foundations of Distance Education: distance learning, blended learning, combination of educational methods and approaches to the objectives.
2. Research and evaluation in distance education: research of the context and learning outcomes in a virtual environment; learning characteristics and interaction in distance education.
3. Characteristics of teaching and learning at a distance: role of the instructor in distance education; the importance of learning community; enhancing delivery of instruction; preparation of instructional materials.
4. Distance Education Technology: systems for categorizing media used for distance education; technologies used to connect teachers and learners for distance education; explain the configuration of a modern distance education classroom.
5. Learner support: basic types and models of learner support in distance education; features of learner support; factors influencing the choice of learner support type.
6. Management of distance education: the concept and specifics of management in distance education; the primary ways of monitoring the achievement of the set objectives in the programs of distance education; basic concepts of copyright law; copyright in distance education.